The modular and flexible design of the LX workstation fits most space while providing personalized ergonomic comfort. This standing desk system enables complete control over focal distance in the positioning of the keyboard relative to the monitor screen.
With an unparalleled range of adjustment. the LX Sit-Stand workstation easily accommodates a user’s sitting or standing posture. Features include 20 inches (51 cm) of height adjustment and 62 inches (157 cm) of side-to-side motion.
- Easily extend or retract the arms for precise control of the distance between the keyboard and screen
- Modular design allows you to configure the system to suit your specific requirements
- Compact footprint—fits in tight spaces including corner desks!
- Focal distance is easily changed. making it well suited for use with larger monitors
- Cable management features route cables under the arms. out of the way
- Stable data-entry platform
- Patented CF™ motion technology provides premium ease-of-use display adjustment
- Durable polished aluminum and steel construction
- Includes monitor arm. keyboard arm. two extensions. keyboard tray. slide-out mouse tray. desk clamp base. grommet-mount base. 48 cm pole. two pole collars. VESA brackets. wrist rest
- Monitor tilts 70° up and 5° down
- Maximum screen size: 42"
- Supported weight: 7-25 lbs (3.2-11.3kg
- Height adjustment: 20" (51cm)
- Inclinaison: 75 degrees
- Panoramic: 360 degrees
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Keyboard tray :18.3" X 8.9"
- Mouse extension (slide on left or right hand): 8" X 8"
- Mounting standards: VESA MIS-D. 75/100 (hole pattern = 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm). MIS-E (hole pattern = 200mm x 100 mm). MIS-F (hole pattern = 200 x 200 mm only).
- Desk clamp attaches to edge up to 2.5" (65 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through hole 0.5" to 2.5" (7–65 mm) wide and up to 2.5" (65 mm) thick