ergoCentric’s fully adjustable upCentric® monitor arms are designed for the modern office, enabling you to comfortably position your monitor horizontally and vertically to suit your needs.
Whether you are sitting or standing, upCentric monitor arms instantly enhance any workstation, improving overall workspace ergonomics.
- Optimizes the visual comfort of each user and reduces eye fatigue, back pain and neck pain
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Extends LCD up to 18" ; push your display out of the way when not in use
- 12" height range meets the ergonomic needs
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position; perfect for tucking under systems furniture storage shelves or cabinets in space constrained areas
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum construction
- Easy to use, simple to install and effortless to operate
- Easily reposition your LCD screens in a single movement: up, down, front, back
- Quick release VESA standard for mounting: on the back of your display you should have 4 square aligned holes of 75mm X 75mm or 100mm X 100mm (VESA FDMI MIS-D)
- Possibility of installation on the edge of the tray or through a hole drilled in the tray.
- Clamp or grommet mounts
- Integrated cable management
- Silver finish
- 360° monitor rotation
- 175° monitor tilt
- 200° monitor pan
- 360° base and elbow rotation
- 180° base rotation lockout
- Height range: 12″
- Depth range: 18″
- Desktop mounting range: 0.67″ – 2.4″ thickness
- Weight capacity: 5 – 19.8 lbs per arm
- Dual monitor arm accomodates monitors up to 34" wide
5 years manufacturers from date of purchase.