Customize your chair according to your needs and your comfort! Each component can be selected according to several options to offer you the most comfortable chair!
The Eco Mesh chair is the perfect chair for those who loves extra support in the lumbar area and loves a good flow of air. The dual curve backrest is designed to hug the user’s back for superior lateral support, while also providing excellent lumbar and thoracic support.
With the adjustable lumbar support it gives comfort and extra support for those in needs of prominent support.
Proudly made in Canada and GreenGuard certified.
Free delivery by Fedex. Free installation and adjustments in the great Montreal area. The chair is delivered fully assembled.
- Backrest in mesh with adjustable lumbar support
- 4 " adjustable lumbar support
- Dual density molded polyurethane foam
- Eight ply hardwood seat structure
- Dedicated Task mechanism that allows you to adjust height and angle of back and seat
- 25 "diameter star base with nylon double wheels
- Very resistant fabric
- Made in Canada
Customize your chair
- Seat slider to adjust depth of the seat by 1.5"
- Multi Tilt mechanism allows you to rock in the chair to reduce static position
- Memory foam seat or triple density foam to reduce pressure points
- Multiple seat sizes, custom seat available
- A multitude of adjustable arms (swivel, lateral, fixed, upholstered, etc.) according to your needs
- Polished aluminum base
- Many fabrics and leathers (click here to see the fabrics)
- Chrome casters or urethane casters for hard floor
- Many pneumatic lifts heights depending on your size or work space
- Cool Touch Leather fabric (imitation leather fabric, very soft and very resistant, non-sticky)
- Opening for the coccyx, releasing the pressure at this point
- Backrest: 19.25 " wide by 23" high.
- Seat: 20 " wide by 19" deep (other sizes available on request)
- Height adjustment from 15.5 " to 20.5" (other options available)
- Armrests: 4" wide by 11" long. adjust from 6 5/8" to 10 5/8"
- 10 years on the mechanism, armrests, foam and fabric
- Lifetime warranty on the structure and pneumatic lift
- Weight limit: 280 lbs