Customize your chair according to your needs and your comfort! Each component can be selected according to several options to offer you the most comfortable chair!
The tCentric upholstered version is the perfect fusion between aesthetics and the highest ergonomic standards. The dual curve backrest with lumbar pump is designed to hug the user’s back for superior lateral support, while also providing excellent lumbar and thoracic support. The use of ergoCentric’s patented technology provides infinite back height adjustment capabilities, an essential feature of a quality ergonomic task chair.
The tCentric minimalist design and available ergonomic options, let it transform from a stylish chair that enhances any office setting to a fully ergonomic chair for the most demanding users. Looks great, and is truly ergonomic and proudly made in Canada and GreenGuard certified.
Free delivery by Fedex. Free installation and adjustments in the great Montreal area. The chair is delivered fully assembled.
- 5" patented back height adjustment system
- Lumbar pump
- Backrest angle adjustment
- Dual curve mesh backrest
- Dual density molded polyurethane foam. with waterfall end
- Seat angle adjustable separately from the angle of the backrest
- Multi-tasking mechanism (multi-tilt) with seat slider or Synchro Glide
- 26" glass reinforced nylon high profile base
- 5 dual wheel nylon carpet casters
Customize your chair
- Memory foam seat or triple density foam to reduce pressure points
- Multiple seat sizes, custom seat available
- Patented adjustable headrest
- A multitude of adjustable arms (swivel, lateral, fixed, upholstered, etc.) according to your needs
- Polished aluminum base
- Synchro Glide or Controlled motion mechanisms
- Many fabrics and leathers (click here to see the fabrics)
- Chrome casters or urethane casters for hard floor
- Many pneumatic lifts heights depending on your size or work space
- Cool Touch Leather fabric (imitation leather fabric, very soft and very resistant, non-sticky)
- Opening for the coccyx, releasing the pressure at this point
- Backrest: 19" wide X 25" high
- Seat: 20" wide X 19" deep (other size available)
- Height: 125mm pneumatic lift 16.5" to 21.5" (other pneumatic lifts available)
- 2.5" depth adjustable seat slider
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
WarrantyWarranty 12 years, 3 shifts a day, 350 pounds (including pneumatic lift, casters, foam , arms and all moving mechanisms)
We only sell chairs that have proven themselves in terms of ergonomics and comfort. Every detail counts and that is why our chairs will bring you comfort and performance.
Superior Client Service
Before and after the sale, our advisors know the chairs and their manufacturers from A to Z.
Benefit from our extensive knowledge of options, parts, maintenance, adjustment and warranty of our products.
100% adjustable chairs
Each person is different. With hundreds of options and adjustments, it is possible to find the chair with the comfort and the optimal support for your size and your uses.