Admiral chair with the variable adjustment provides continuous support and prevent your legs and back from tiring and it is available with bases which have a 360 swivel. The base is produced in laminated, stained wood which gives it an elegant character. The chair is available in two sizes: small and large and in a large selection of leathers. Our models are designed to provide a comfortable support in the right place and in the right angle. Choose yourself the recliner that suits you perfectly!
Free delivery in the greater Montreal area. We don't deliver outside the great Montreal area.
- R Base in rubber wood, several colors available
- Available in three quality of leather
- Available in two sizes
- The back has a progressive setting that provides continuous support and prevents fatigue in the legs and back. You will find your personal position easily by adjusting the tension with the weight of your own body.
- Inclined footstool for comfort of your back and legs
- Adjustable headrest
- Adjustable tension for the inclination of the chair
- All our recliners are equipped with a built-in mechanism that automatically provides optimum comfort in the lower back and neck
- Norwegian design
Dimensions - Care
- Width: 30.75"
- Height: 41"
- Depth: 32.25 "
- Seat height: 18"
- Seat depth: 20"
- Width: 33"
- Height: 42.5"
- Depth: 33 "
- Seat height: 18"
- Seat depth: 20.75"
- Width: 19.5"
- Height: 16.5"
- Depth: 18.75"
It is recommended to treat every leather chair regularly. With a damp cloth in soapy water,wipe everywhere, especially where the skin is in contact with the leather (headrest, armrest). Do not use a strong product, just a mild dish soap. To keep your leather beautiful and smooth, make a minimum leather treatment once a year. For those who use their chairs every day, treat them two to three times a year. Use a product specifically for leather, such as our leather care kit.
10 year warranty on the structure and mechanism, 5 years on foam and 2 years on upholstery.