Mustang chair are comfortable recliners with wooden laminated bases and 360 degree rotation and an accompanying footstool. Advanced functionality in the back and neck ensure optimum rest. Adjustable neck cushion ensure superior comfort in the neck and shoulders. All products in the Fjords classic collection are built with steel structures in foam to ensure stable and durable comfort. The result is a recliner that will satisfy you for many years. Norwegian design at it's best! Available in two sizes and many leathers.
Free delivery in the greater Montreal area. We don't deliver outside the great Montreal area.
Fall promotion! Get 20% off all Fjords armchairs. Promotion ends October 7th.
Three colors are available more quickly because they are held in inventory by the manufacturer. The three colors are Nordic Line Black, Nordic Line Stone and Nordic Line Granite. We also keep a small inventory in our Montreal warehouse. Contact us for more details.
We are currently offering a discount on products in our inventory. For more information, call us.
- Hevea wood ring base
- Three leather grade available
- Fjords recliners have continuous adjustment of the backs angle and provide comprehensive support that prevents tiredness in your legs and back. Individual resting position is easily achieved by moving your body.
- All of our recliners have a built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support
- Our models are designed to support your spine comfortably in the correct place and angle. That’s why it’s important that you choose your perfect recliner!
- Available in two sizes: Small and Large
- Footstool included
Dimensions - Care
- Width: 31"
- Height: 39.75"
- Depth: 31.75"
- Seat height : 17.75"
- Seat depth: 19.25"
- Width: 33"
- Height: 41.75"
- Depth: 31.75"
- Seat height: 17.75"
- Seat depth: 20"
- Width: 19.5"
- Height: 17"
- Depth: 18.5"
It is recommended to treat every leather chair regularly. With a damp cloth in soapy water,wipe everywhere, especially where the skin is in contact with the leather (headrest, armrest). Do not use a strong product, just a mild dish soap. To keep your leather beautiful and smooth, make a minimum leather treatment once a year. For those who use their chairs every day, treat them two to three times a year. Use a product specifically for leather, such as our leather care kit.
10 years warranty on the structure and mechanism, 5 years on foam, 2 years on leather.