Low profile, it is a compact 101-style keyboard that is similar in size and feeling to a laptop keyboard. Dimensions of the alphabetic keys are identical to those of standard keyboard. Only some of the bottom row and right column are slightly narrower. The keyboard is lightweight and has folding feet which, when open, give you an elevation of about 1". Help to reduce the arm amplitude when the mouse is in use.
- Key configuration: QWERTY
- USB plug and play
- This mini keyboard answers to the standard of ACNOR and OQLF. It is possible to generate english and french characters and most frequently used characters with one touch and 12 other languages based ont the latin alphabet (spanish. german. swedish. etc...).
- Compatibility: IBM AT
- PS/2 or USB port
- Key layout: 88/89 keys
- Tavel distance : 3.0 ± 0.3 mm
- Travel to peak : 1.0 ± 0.2 mm
- Peak force : 50 ± 10 g
- Operating temperature : 0° to 55° C
- Storage temperature : -20° to 65° C
- Operating humidity : 10% to 95% RH
- Switch life : 5 million life cycles
- Electronic data : +5VDC 5% 250Ma
- 11¼"/28.7cm (L) x 5½"/14cm (P) x 11/8"/2.9cm (H).
- Weight : 0.45kg.