The Rollerouse Re:d from Contour Design is the newest model of the Rollermouse family of central pointing devices. It has the most significant changes made to the Rollermouse design so far. Sleek aluminum housing that is solid and sturdy; a newly redesigned rollerbar with added thickness and texture; and a completely different tracking technology from that used in previous models. The improved redesign of the Re:d makes cursor control more precise and effortless without compromising durability and robustness. replacing the old mechanical clicking with a newer 'virtual' clicking mechanism. It is now the most advanced model in the RollerMouse family
FeaturesBuilt-in precision: The 7SENSES™. new tracking technology inside the rollerbar. provides unmatched cursor precision and control. The sensors. placed inside the bar. protect it from dust and dirt. 7SENSES™ tracks cursor position. constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible. while intuitively adapting to your pace to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency. Effortless control: Get more control and less strain with the bigger and better rollerbar.
- Twin-eye laser motion sensor
- Cursor speed precision (dpi) 800/1000/1200/1600/2400
- PC and Mac compatible
- Plug and play
- USB port
- Copy and paste button. double click. single click and contextual click (right click)
- Scroll wheel
- Structure in sturdy metal
- Keyboard not included
Dimensions - Care
48 cm X 19.5 cm X 4 cm
- To keep your mouse working well at all times, it is recommended that you clean your mouse with compressed air from time to time. If you eat near your mouse, you should clean it more often and avoid having greasy hands when handling the mouse.